- The moment while watching BBC's Emma with Dave and Mirren playing on the couch between us, when I realized I was relaxed and happy.
- Watching my water baby kick around in the pool while Daddy held her.
- The happy faces prunes bring (seriously, the child loves prunes . . . spurns just about everything else, but loves prunes. Go figure.)
- Sleeping through the night!
- Finding that it doesn't have to be perfect to be good.
- Anticipating vacation
- Finding out we're still loved by old friends
- Playing "Where's mama?" (over and over and over again)
- The sweet sensation of being held, body mind and soul
- Sun-dried skin
19 July 2010
I do mean to continue my series of thoughts on normal life, but updating here just isn't the priority it used to be. Giving thanks, on the other hand, is always a priority.